CHLOR TEST Chloride Suplhate & Nirates (CSN)
Recommended for surface testing on:
- Storage tanks
- Mining facilities
- Marine structures
- Cooling towers
- Power plants
- Offshore rigs
- Petrochemical plants
- Pulp and paper mills
- Steel fabrication
CHLOR*TEST "CSN Salts"
A new Generation of Test Kits
Most specifications do not address sulfate or nitrates because there has never been a sulfate or nitrate field test kit. Now there is a complete field test kit available that tests all three salts. The revolutionary new method for testing salt contamination is the most accurate field test on the market today.
| || || |
Cross-contamination is eliminated with one-time use components.
Nitrate testing is easy and measures a wide 0-50 ppm range.
Easy to perform -- does not require special training.
CHLOR*TEST "CSN Salts" offers to the specifier the availability of trouble-free performance testing, in the field, for chlorides, sulfates and nitrates with one extraction.
CHLOR*TEST "CSN Salts" uses a unique patented extract solution, CHLOR*EXTRACT. to retrieve surface salt contamination. This special extract enhances retrieval rates, thereby increasing accuracy. The greater the retrieval rate, the more accurate the test results. Surface sampling is simplified by use of the patented CHLOR*SLEEVE. Sampling can be done overhead, vertically, horizontally, or at any angle with this device.
- All test results are measured directly in parts per million. No conversion charts are needed. Part-per-million readings are a 1-to-1 ratio to micrograms per square centimeter. No mathematical calculations are necessary.
- EPA-compliant. No need to select a low or high range. Meter range is 0-100 ppm with auto-zero.
- European CE Mark of compliance for electromagnetic compatibility and safety.
- Quantitative results achieved in minutes.
- Five (5) individual tests per test kit. Test kit refills available.
| All components are pre-measured and pre-dosed for accuracy. |
| Colorimeter Specifications |
- Water resistant design
- Hinged light cover
- Digital direct readings
- European CE-mark compliant
- 9-volt power source (included)
- Single wavelength
- Photometric +0.001 absorbancy
- Accuracy +1 ppm
- Low battery warning (BAT)
- Overrange indication (Er2)
- Burnt-out bulb indication (Er3)
| Optional Accessories |
- AC adapter: 110 Vac, 60Hz, or 220 Vac, 50 Hz
- RS-232 interface cable